Taking a closer look.

What are people creating in Google Sketch-Up? Looking into the 3D Warehouse of this design world.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wk1 MAC Wimba


Media asset creation Wimba May 3, 2011
This weeks Wimba session covered a whole lot of material and kicked off this month's course. From the first day that the course opened in FSO  I must have reviewed activities and requirements for this course a handful of times. Documentation and video tutorials led me through each activity and what my responsibilities are for each week.  Each activity had very clear directions with specific steps that needed to be followed to receive credit. I reviewed them several times to make sure that it did not miss any important information or steps before I move forward. Week one Wimba session reviewed and confirmed everything that I gathered from FSO. It also gave me a great overview of this month better explanation of where I will be four weeks from now. The ironic segment of this  is when the discussion boards were being covered. Simply put this week was extremely busy and I found myself double booked for appointments / meetings and could not attend Wimba on Tuesday night. They say you need to see, hear, write, and speak a language before you can fully understand it. Luckily when viewing the archives it dawned on me that I completed all tasks except posting to the discussion board about topic one and topic two. I immediately pause the archive video and login to FSO and sure enough there were two blank discussion board posts waiting for me to comment on. My math teacher always said to me checks your work and checks it again. So my take away from week one Wimba always read through all instructions and requirements. Always double-check that you've completed all activities before their final due date. A personal thank you to Joe my course director for media asset creation on providing more than one resource to support your students in weekly activities and requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment