Taking a closer look.

What are people creating in Google Sketch-Up? Looking into the 3D Warehouse of this design world.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wk2 MAC Wimba

Week two Wimba interactive discussions highlighted on many copyright issues. The interaction between instructor and students on the topic of creative Commons was very informative. I personally find the topic of discussion something that I can relate to as I feel many teachers are not even educated on the topic. A relationship to prohibition and how those times created a society that was breaking the law even though it was socially acceptable. It does make me look at things differently. Since society has accepted some forms of media sharing and not others. Does that make it any more legal or illegal? Society has been very clear in saying that it is socially acceptable to download music and to share music and software in a digital format. Are we in the time where there is media prohibition. Are the ones who are going to make the most money criminalizing the average user? I know from the talks here at Wimba I will be bringing this to the discussion table with some of my colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment