Taking a closer look.

What are people creating in Google Sketch-Up? Looking into the 3D Warehouse of this design world.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

W4_Reading


The week #4 reading was focused more on the software that I’ll be using for my action research then the articles supporting the ideas of my AR project. Most of my reading this week has been instruction-based information on how to advance my skills in Google sketch up. The basic skills that I know only scratch the surface of this software. A positive move for me with my project but has pushed my literature review back a few days. This just reinforces how diligent I need to be with my time management and how I need to follow a strict timeline. This post is the end of the beginning. It has jump-started my research in the area of web 2.0 software and open source software. It has me looking at classroom instruction and how it can be modified to increase student engagement in their schoolwork. As I just stated this is only part "A" of the whole alphabet for me to explore. Please stop back as there is much more for me to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment